For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the identity of our data controller shall be available upon enquiry by telephone or email (see our contact details).
Any personal information we collect from the Website or otherwise will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- telephone number;
- email address; and
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Personal information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- to improve the content of the Website;
- to notify you of changes to the products and services we offer;
- to customise the content and/or layout of our web pages for you;
- to notify you about updates to the Website;
- to notify you of offers or promotions which are taking place;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or selected third parties or which we feel may interest you (where you have consented to be contacted for such purpose); and
- to support your customer relationship with us.
Pro-1 Goalkeeping Academy will not share this information.
In order to help us understand how visitors to the Website use it and to assist us in introducing changes and improvements to it, we collect IP addresses and, if your web browser is set up to accept them, we use a feature known as a “cookie”.
Cookies contain bits of information that websites transfer to your computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies can make the internet more useful by storing information about your preferences on a particular website such as ours.
The internet browsers on most computers are usually set to accept cookies. You can choose to disable this through your browser’s settings and you can delete cookies that are already stored in the cookie folder on your computer. If you opt to disable persistent cookies on your browser, you experience of the Website may be less enjoyable as suggested information may not be as relevant to you.
The information that you provide to us via the Website will be transferred to and stored by Pro-1 Goalkeeping Academy. By supplying such information, you consent to this transfer and storage.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the Website may encrypt data. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you want a copy of your personal information, or if you wish to correct or change any information that you have provided to us, please contact us by telephone or email (see below for contact details).